Skip the long lines to see Da Vinci's painting of The Last Supper. Visit the highlights of Milan on a 3-hour walking tour. Marvel at the Milan Duomo from the outside, and see the Sforza Castle.
Check off the main sights of Milan in just a few hours with this small-group walking tour. Perfect for newcomers to the city, the tour includes a prebooked skip-the-line ticket to Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper plus exterior visits to Milan Duomo and Castello Sforzesco. Hear the stories that are steeped in the history of Milan and find landmarks such as the opera house of La Scala and the glass-domed Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
Know before you go:
- You are required to have your ID/driving license/passport to enter The Last Supper
- To protect The Last Supper, viewings are limited to a maximum of 15 minutes
- Due to the long lines, you will not visit inside the Milan Duomo
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Infants under the age of 1 go free
- Luggage or large bags